
I showed up at the High School one day to meet with the school counselor with Christopher, and I saw the Expedition parked right out front of the school, and wondered what was going on. Then I remembered that Christopher had told me he had received the PTSA Student of the Week award, and that he got to park there 2 weeks in a row. I made him come and get a picture must to his embarrassment. But I'm glad I did!

One day Christopher invited his Choir friend Eliza over to make cookies, they were having such a good time I couldn't help but snap their picture when I saw their floured cheeks. Later that night they played a concert for us on the piano. Eliza is an amazing pianist as well as Christopher.

Here is a close up of the PTSA Student of the Week. What an amazing child we have. We love him he is the best.
No comments:
Post a Comment