Thursday, March 5, 2009

Snowmobiling with the Kaps

Bo and Tyler and Morgan

Can I just tell you how lucky we are to have such amazing friends as the Kaps, We have been to their cabin twice now, once in the summer to boat, and now to enjoy the snow. What a Winter Wonderland it is up there at Bear lake, we really had the time of our lives. The one unfortunate thing, is that the night before we were to leave, Shawn slipped on the ice, and cracked some ribs. He was in so much pain, he really couldn't go with us and be comfortable. So reluctantly we left him home. We had a 4 day weekend for Presidents day and really wanted Christopher and courtney to have a little vacation, and boy! did they have fun.

Netty and Mo


I haven't figured out how to post vertical pics yet, but here is my handsome son Christopher. Just so you know he landed his 360 while we were there on his snoboard. The happiest day of his life. Since Shawn was home in bed, he spent the weekend on ksl.com, and found Christopher the most amazing guitar ever. It is a Taylor acoustic guitar, with a plug in so he can amplify the sound if he wants to. Christopher came home such a happy camper, he told me,"Mom, you guys have completed my life." "I landed my 360, and dad got me this most amazing guitar." "I could die tomorrow, and my life would be complete." I laughed. he is sooooo cute!


You would think they were posing for an engagement picture. But I love how sweet Christopher has always been to his sister, and Courtney really loves her brother! How lucky they really are to have each other. Thanks for being such great kids! I love you guys.!


Taking a break at the top of the hill! What good times!




Courtney was quite the snowmobile driver. They were so nice to let her learn how to drive a snowmobile. She had the time of her life! Thank you Kaps. You are awesome!






1 comment:

Nate and Jacque Holt said...

Oh my goodness, we just love it when you update your blog! We find out the funniest things, and I just can't get over how absolutely wonderful Christopher is! Like he is so patient and loving to Courtney! I'm glad courtz is doing so well on the volleyball team, I want to see them play so bad!